As part of its outreach programme, ARCO continues to explore the concept of Military Transition Programmes, engaging with interested parties including J.P. Morgan Military Veterans Affairs.
Arising from its interface with ARCO, J.P. Morgan Military Veterans Affairs has now invited interested individuals to join them for an informational and networking event: Career Transition – J.P. Morgan & Irish Defence Forces Discussion.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear:
- How J.P. Morgan partners with defence to support the transition of service personnel into a second career.
- What J.P. Morgan can offer.
- Gain an insight into the lived experience from former Defence Forces personnel.
- Attend a fireside chat aiming to explore key themes and questions.
The following will be in attendance from J.P. Morgan:
- Mark Hussey – Senior Country Officer and Head of Banking in Ireland for J.P. Morgan Bank SE, and,
- Michelle Osborne – Executive Director Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Head of Emerging Talent and Military Veterans Affairs at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (Spoke at ARCO’s Webinar in August 2020).
The event takes place on Tuesday, 21 June 2022, from 1745hrs to 1900hrs (arrival from 1730hrs), at J.P. Morgan, 200 Capital Dock, 79 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin, D02 RK57.
To register for this event, please email email@example.com by 1700hrs, on Friday 10 June.